Sunday, December 14, 2008

OCD?

So, I got tagged. I'm supposed to write about 6 things i'm ocd about. This should be fun..

1. I constantly have to be washing my hands, and if i don't have soap and water near by, i use hand sanitizer. (even though, i know it doesn't always get rid of the germs, it's more of a security feeling) I have hand sanitizer on my keys, in my purse, on my desk, and at my work.

2. I hate it when the toilet paper roll goes under. It has to go over the top, and if i ever come to your house for a visit and it rolls under, i will fix it for you.

3. My closet... it's arranged in two rows. The first row is my short sleeved shirts. They all face one way and they are arranged by color. It goes red/pink, orange, yellow, green, blue purple, then to stripes, brown, white, gray, and black, and then any miscellaneous. The second row is the same, but it is with my long sleeved shirts. It has to be this way, and if one shirt is out of place, it bugs me and i fix it right away

4. When i put a pan on the stove, the handle always has to go to the right, no matter what burner it is on.

5. When i go up or down the stairs, i always have to count them.

6. If something is on display at a grocery store or something, and one of the items is turned or crooked I always want to fix it. If i have the time I will fix it. If I don't have the time and i don't fix it, it haunts me the rest of the day.

I choose to tag Brooke, Stef, and Kayla on this, and anyone else that feels like doing it

No comments: